Currently we are offering four types of visualizers:
- UVIRV model of visualizer is intended for visualization of IR and UV coherent and incoherent radiation both from laser and other type-light sources. Visualizer requires no electrical power supply. It is an ecologically-safe ceramic tablet made of rare-earth element compounds.
- IRV model of visualizer is designed for conversion of near IR radiation of pulsed and CW lasers to visible green light. The material of visualizer is special ceramic with anti-stokes luminophores.
- UVIRV-IRV Twin model combines two models (1 and 2) in one visualizer for your convenience. One side of the visualizer is for UV-IRV visualization (emitting red color) and the other side is for IRV visualization (emitting green color).
- IRV card model of visualizer has similar characteristics as the IRV visualizer above but it is not mounted in a holder. Instead it is integrated in a custom design card.
- UVB model of visualizer is designed for UV radiation below 266nm conversion to blue light. Material of UVB is special ceramic with luminophores.
- IRVQ model is designed for near IR pulsed radiation convesrion into second harmonic. Material of IRVQ is organic polycrystals.